Offering an Excellent and Modern 4-Bedroom Bespoke Detached house with Double Garage & Stables situated on 2 acres
109 Tattymoyle Road, Fintona BT78 2NZ
Offers Above £450,000
This is a distinguished and unique property and is situated outside the town boundaries of the thriving town of Fintona on the main Fintona to Enniskillen road. This property offers the potential purchaser the opportunity to acquire an excellent dwelling within attractive grounds including 2 stables and a double garage with loft area. It offers scenic views in a tranquil and desirable area. The property consists of 4 Bedrooms, 2 with en suites, 2 receptions room, study, dining room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, sunroom, WC, double garage with a loft area and an entrance hall. There are mature gardens with a plot of ground to the side and a tarmac avenue leading to a secret garden. There is a tarmac and brick yard and a wooden decking patio area. The property has a sense of privacy and is built in antique brick with white pvc double glazing and has OFCH. The property is accessed via electric gates.
This property is located in a convenient area as it is adjacent to the local shops, Primary School and Fintona Golf Club. Fintona is fast becoming a popular area, with a major supermarket, golf course, equestrian centre and award winning schools and is ideal for commuters between Omagh and Enniskillen, it is situated 2 miles from Fintona.
- Set on 2 acres with a tarmac avenue and mature landscaped gardens.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazing.
- Double Garage with loft area.
- Build date 1996.
- Rates £2100.
- Entrance hall: Wooden oak floors.
- Reception room 1: Carpet flooring and open fire place.
- Reception room 2 : Carpet flooring and open fire place.
- Dining room: Wooden oak floors.
- Utility room: Tiled floors and built in units.
- Kitchen: Tiled floors with solid wood cream units including central isle, oil cooker and gas cooker.
- Sun room: Tiled floors with an open vaulted ceiling and a wood burning stove.
- Study: with fitted units
- Master bedroom: Wooden floor and ensuite with WC, shower and hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: Wooden floor with ensuite with WC, shower and hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: Wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4: Wooden floor, this is a Gallery room and overlooks the sun room.
- 2 stables: with 2 half doors.
- Yard: There is a Tarmac yard with some brick paving leading to a wooden decking patio area and some raised beds, it also features an attractive archway and contains the stables and double garage all behind electric gates.
Actual Rating* 59
Potential Rating* 64
Actual CO2 Rating 50
Potential CO2 Rating 56
RRN (Landmark ref.) 9307-2237-6029-4690-9183
- ID: 3906
- Published: 2018-11-12 12:29:45
- Last Update: 2018-11-19 13:13:38
- Views: 782