Excellent 3-Bedroom Bungalow with Integral Garage
16 Brookeborough Road, Maguiresbridge
Co. Fermanagh BT94 4LR
This delightful 3-bedroom property is situated on a spacious site on the Brookeborough Road. The property is located on the by-pass in the village of Maguiresbridge and is convenient to the A4. The property is approximately 15 minutes’ drive to Enniskillen. The property consists of entrance hall, reception room, kitchen, dining room, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, utility room, integral garage and car port to the rear. There is OFCH and double-glazed windows along with a tarmac avenue. There are also landscaped gardens to the front and side. The property is on an elevated site and offers the potential buyer panoramic views of the surrounding area. This property would be ideally situated for first time buyers or commuters within the Fermanagh area.
This is a very desirable property and only by a full inspection can it be appreciated.
- Entrance Hall: 14’10 x 6’5 with PVC Exterior Door, Coats Cupboard and decorative wall features with fitted carpet.
- Lounge: 16’7 x 13’8 with Mahogany Fireplace and High Output back boiler. Fitted Carpet & Curtains.
- Dining Room: 12’4 x 10’ with glazed double doors to Hallway and Sliding Doors to Patio. Fitted Carpet & Curtains.
- Kitchen: 15’2 x 13’8 with tiled floor and fitted high and low level kitchen units with integrated electric oven, hob and extractor fan hood. Stainless steel sink unit with tiled splash back and additional glazed wall display cabinet. Plumbed for dishwasher.
- Utility Room: 9’4 x 5’10 with tiled floor and fitted unit with stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Hallway: 23’11 x3’4 with hot press and fitted carpet.
- Master Bedroom: 16’6 x 11’9 with fitted unit comprising 2 wardrobes and overhead storage and fitted carpet and curtains. With ensuite facilities comprising a wet room with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled walls and non-slip floor 7’4 x 5’7.
- Bedroom 2: 11’6 x 10’ with fitted wardrobe, carpet & curtains.
- Bedroom 3: 11’10 x 9’9 with fitted unit comprising 2 wardrobes and overhead storage, carpet and curtains.
- Bathroom: 8’5 x 9’7 with bath, wash hand basin, WC and step in shower. Tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- Integral Garage: 9’4 x 5’10 with up and over door. Contains OFCH Boiler.
- UPVC Double Glazing and doors
- Extensive landscaped areas
- 3 bedrooms
- Back boiler from open fire
- Rates £1125 pa
- EPC Rating E60/D61 (co2: E52/D53)
Advice for Buyers
As buying a house can be a stressful time we would like to provide you with some information that you may find helpful before preparing for a viewing.
When you have identified a property which may be of interest to you; what is your next step?
Location – is the main factor in your property search? If so, you may wish to drive to the location where the property or land is for sale; in order to look around and confirm if you would be happy with the area. By doing this you can eliminate any property that is not for you and save yourself time from unnecessary viewings thereby allowing you to concentrate on the properties that are suitable.
Mortgage Adviser – you need to know if you can afford the property. For mortgage information contact our office where we will have an experienced financial advisor on hand to discuss mortgages and all related services if required. Our mortgage brokers are highly skilled and experienced and pride themselves on their professional and proactive approach.
Are you looking to sell your property fast?
If you are currently looking to sell your property why not give us a call for your FREE, no obligation, factual and accurate appraisal of the current market value of your home.
We are helping home sellers throughout Co Tyrone & Fermanagh achieve the maximum value for their property quickly using our unique market-leading website and experience.
- ID: 3831
- Published: 2018-10-26 14:55:20
- Last Update: 2018-11-14 11:06:46
- Views: 482