5 Bedroom House & Double Garage situated on 1.47 acres
Final offers will be received up until 12 noon on Friday 10th November 2017
This excellent 5 bedroom property is located 5 miles from Omagh, just 2 miles from the A5 and 1 mile from Knockmoyle Nursing Home, it is set in a quiet and picturesque area. The property is set on an elevated site and offers panoramic views of the countryside. This impressive property consists of a Reception room, Open plan Kitchen and sitting area, Entrance Hall, Master bedroom with ensuite, 5 Bedrooms, bathroom, utility room, WC, walk in hot press, office and an extensive games room, large double Garage, oil-fired central heating and double glazing throughout. The property has landscaped gardens to the front and rear with a large plot of land to the side extensive parking to the rear within the concrete yard which also contains a large green house. This property offers the potential buyer an opportunity to acquire a well-designed property set in picturesque countryside and yet adjacent to a main road and local amenities.
This is a very desirable property and can only be appreciated by a by a full inspection.
- Rates: £1200.00
- Reception room 6.8m x 4.5m with fireplace & carpet.
- Kitchen diner open plan 8m x 6.5m with carpet & tile floor, open fireplace and dark oak kitchen units.
- Utility room 5.6m x 3.3m with tiled floor and fully fitted units with WC.
- WC & storage 2.8m x 2m.
- Office. 4.6m x 3.7m. Fully fitted with access to walk in storage cupboard.
- Double Garage 7.5m x 5.9 m with concrete floor and roller doors.
- Mahogany staircase and doors carpeted throughout.
- Master Bedroom 4.9m x 3.8m carpeted with fitted cream units leading to ensuite 3.7m x 2.4m with shower, vanity unit and WC.
- Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.4m carpeted with fitted dark oak units.
- Bedroom 2. 4.8m x 3.9m carpeted with fitted dark oak units.
- Bedroom 3. 4.8m x 3.7m carpeted with fitted pine units.
- Walk in hot press 2.7m x 1.7 m.
- Bedroom 4. 4.9m x 3.8m carpeted with fitted white units.
- Bathroom 3.8m x 2.7m tiled floor with corner bath, shower & WC.
- Access to attic space above bedrooms.
- Extensive Games Room accessed by separate staircase 10.5m x 8m.
- Access to attic space above games room with cut roof ideal for storage.
- Extensive Concrete Yard
- Green house 7.4 m x 4m.
Actual Rating* 63
Potential Rating* 72
Actual CO2 Rating 51
Potential CO2 Rating 62
RRN (Landmark ref.)
- ID: 2753
- Published: 2017-09-20 22:39:22
- Last Update: 2018-04-13 11:35:51
- Views: 483